A couple weeks ago, it happened again.
Someone else asked me how I was able to not only find time to write, but to write whole books consistently. And it kind of got me thinking, because, yes I have written 8 books. I’m working on my 9th. My 7th is publishing on Monday, September 14th.
I wasn’t always writing multiple books a year. Hell, I wasn’t always writing period. But I yearned too. I longed to put words down, to create worlds and stories and write heroines with agency and heroes with heart. A part of me that I knew was there, but was hiding behind fear and doubt and a lifetime of being told in one way or another that my words weren’t good enough. If you’re in a similar place, or just struggling to find time to write, and want to write every day, I invite you to join me for the 5-Day Start Writing Challenge. It starts September 21st, 2020 and you get to set all your own goals.
We’ll be discussing:
- creating a physical space for your writing
- how to set word count goals and why it’s important for the challenge
- creating a pre-writing ritual to help you get into your writing faster
- why playlists are fun and useful
- and how to acknowledge your fear and keep writing anyway
Sign up for the challenge here and to get your free start writing cheat sheet.
And stay tuned! We’ll be diving into each of these topics more in-depth over the next few days.